Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hello boys!

Every time I sit down to work on and dream up a new decor idea, my inspiration generally starts more masculine. I start looking at cognac leather, darker paint colors, black and white accents... and somehow when everything gets thrown together, there's something obviously soft and feminine about it. Somehow a dark and dramatic dining room goes grown-up-girls'-equestrian-dream. And neutral living rooms get oddly spotted with yellow and pink.

Not sure how estrogen keeps popping up in my decor, but I've gotten a little sick of it. So I tried my best to not get pulled in any soft-flowy-curtains way and this is what I came up with...











Okay, so I snuck some coral in there. But its certainly a more masculine approach than our current bedrooms. Oh, and its far better than this approach to guest quarters... 


What? You don't want to come over and stay a while? 



No comments:

Post a Comment