Friday, June 1, 2012

Baltimore During the Preakness

I realize this is a little late in coming, but better late than never! A few weekends ago we were in Baltimore for one of Bill's graduate-buddy's wedding, during what I'm sure is Baltimore's busiest weekend: the Preakness. It was the geekiest, most fun wedding ever. It was held in the Baltimore Science Center, for one, which gave us the opportunity to dine with some larger-than-life guests (haha, bad pun that I'm sure my father will be proud of)...


And was set in Baltimore, which reminded me a little of St. Louis, but had a much nicer downtown scene...


We had a pretty good night there, and even got to be a little silly in the wedding photo booth... 




We spent the rest of the night dodging the dance floor and sitting on the pier. 


That's one wedding down, one to go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment