Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

I'm sure wherever you are in the country you've noticed the amazing weather passing through. I've been trying to take advantage of it as much as possible by using our back deck again- seriously, in the Spring and Summer its like adding another room onto the house. 

Here's a few shots of what we've been up-to back there... 



(I cut out the designs from the Trader Joe's bags to see what kind of cards I could make!) 


And let's take a closer look at those hot-pink cuties...





The other day I noticed these popping up in our backyard. I didn't plant them but I had seen a few strewn bulbs when we first moved in but they seemed dead. Guess not! These little guys are going nuts! 


And, of course, its wonderful back there at night too. 

(I couldn't get the light right for this shot, so Bill was kind enough to pose for me until I could get it right. The kabobs had long been done grilling when this shot was taken!) 



Have you been up to anything fun in the warm weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment