Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Love

A few things I've been crushing on for the holidays...



Monogrammed gift wrap via Martha Stewart 



Super simplistic wrappings via Creature Comforts 



fashionfix

This fantastic jumper from Disco Pony. I couldn't pull it off - I'm too short- but I'm still swooning over that glittery low-back



Love this creative straw wreath from Women's Day!



Anything with citrus! (Also from Women's Day)




Boxwood decor via Snippet and Ink 



Tiffany and Co's enchanted advertising. Who cares about the jewelry! Give me that coat and some snow!



Lonny Mag's December issue- the home is the perfect mix of modern apartment with holiday elegance.



Fancy cocktails....


And more comfy drinks...



Like Design*Sponge's Rum-Spiked Egg Nog

No comments:

Post a Comment